29 September 2008

granola bars to tulips.

In recent speak: reception has introduced a new line of granola bars to our kitchen: Cascadian Farms Chewy Chocolate Chip. With a hint of savory (sea salt) these organic bars are delightful and quite satisfying. I turned over the package to discover that the company produces the bars about thirty minutes south of where I went to school. The scenery is unbelievable. In fact, it's ranked one of the most scenic drives in the world (Chuckanut in particular).

A coworker asked about the region- and I mentioned that I had some photos I took a few years back of the Tulip Festival. If you're ever looking for a destination spot- this is absolutely phenomenal. Vibrant colors make up what feels like an endless terrain with foothills in the distance.



No comments: