26 January 2009

Things I'd like to collect for my desk...


I toted my Polaroid camera this morning. After snapping a few photos, (that are idly resting on my desk now) it occurred to me that I need something to protect them in. One of these Kodak Photo Bags (circa 1960'S) would be a great option. You can find them at Present and Correct. Check out the other great finds from the seller below:

Add a little flair to your collection of writing utensils with this solider pen. He's handsome, in that functional meets playful sort of way. I imagine a child may want to take ownership on one as well...


Fairytale stamps: circa 1973 Amsterdam. Although you won't be placing these on envelopes, I think they would look great in a Muji frame on your desk, or perhaps as a tiny gesture to a friend.

Matryoshka folding cards! Another lovely way to keep in touch with your friends and distant relatives!

No comments: