16 January 2009

a chilly weekend to you.

I'll be spending this frigid weekend checking out shares! All this talk of moving has made me think of home decor and additions or changes I'd like to consider in my new habitat. I thought I'd share some of my lovely finds:


If you live in New York City, Moscow or London, chances are: your place is tiny tiny. A good linen closet, could really clean up your look. I love the soft, sweet tone of this one from Maine Cottage.



Getting past the fact that this Etsy seller is from New Jersey, who doesn't need a shipmate's pillow in their apartment?


Nature meets vanity: a lovely Driftwood mirror for your bathroom, perhaps. I love this piece from artist
BlackEyedSusan in Deluth, MN.







A new garbage receptacle? Maison Georgette has you covered.


1 comment:

mant said...

i'm liking your new layout settings...