04 January 2009

easy Sunday, a photo series.


when I've had enough.


a word from the street.


hip hop, don't stop.


her senior.


put it together.


scatter Z.


brunch barrio.

I paused this morning, well early afternoon rather, to take brunch at Barrio. Sundays offer an entree and unlimited sangria or mimosas for $15.95. A decent little spread for the Slope. On the suggestion of the bad tempered bartender (don't worry, I softened him by the time I left, my one good deed for the day) I chose the Vegetarian Enchiladas. Yum, yum: cactus, black bean and corn with tomatillo sauce. I'm waiting for a day when I am displeased with my meal at Barrio, but have confidence in that not happening. As well, I simply love the management crew. It's rare when they do not bring out an experimental dish for me to critique, or throw in a free drink.



backyard strip.

No comments: