18 January 2009

something easy, after a savage night:


Went out: hard last night. I had the pleasure of linking up with college connect Aaron. Five years...and we both seem to think that the other hasn't changed a bit. We started the liver punishment at BXL, then headed back to the Slope to warm up at Union Hall. As the night shaped out, we took in Makers on the rocks at Dram Shop then pushed on to Bar Toto where I sipped on Bookers and Aaron returned to the vodka martini business. The wine and egg sandwiches that I put together as a punctuation to the evening seemed to subdue the morning hangover, but for whatever reason the sushi I had at Grand Central (coupled with the mass transit ala pug in bag) seemed to instill a vicious headache. I'm sitting in the dark now. In Connecticut. Watching this video:

lollibon (MaDiSoN VS Daleduro) from Simon Iddol on Vimeo.

No comments: