17 March 2009

wow: Liberté Méditerranée Plum & Walnut



Vadim and I shopped for eats at Zeytuna last weekend: where I had carefully sifted through the yogurt section. I selected a container of Liberté Méditerranée Yogourt: Plum and Walnut, fruit on the bottom.

On a last minute thought this morning, I snagged the yogourt and a Fuji apple before dashing through swarms of green to the 4 train.

Upon arrival, I put together a green tea, settled into my desk and opened my outlook. I reached for the Plum and Walnut and peeled the lid off. This looks good. I dipped my spoon in. Oh wow. This is the best yogourt that I have ever had. Better than Brown Cow Whole Milk, better than Chobani. This is it.

Photo: Sallytomato24's Flickr. She follows what I'm throwing down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I see that you're a fan of mediterranean yogurt. I'd love to send you some free coupons to give Oikos Organic a try. Just shoot me an email at Kdrociak@stonyfield.com if you're interested. It's the only ORGANIC Greek yogurt on the market today.

Take care!
Kristina
Stonyfield Farm