26 March 2009

Mum suggests Aerogarden.





















My family communicates with regular "reply- all" emails back and forth. In recent discussion: recipes, cooking, collecting herbs (food). While speaking with my father over gchat tonight, he mentions that he sent me a "photo of something" that my mother is thinking she might get me.

(Yes that thing).

Now I understand that it's meant to be "garden fresh," but that does not seem natural to me. The conversation continues:

John: check it out http://www.aerogrow.com/

me: it screams cancer waves
i am going to walk to the gyro cart on water street
back in five or ten

John: hmmm its from Canada, it can't be harmful

(Half-hour later)

John: how was your gyro?

me:
religious
really spicy
i got soaking wet
it's rainy

John:
exactly what I was thinking
Sent at 8:16 PM on Thursday
John: I always get greek when I go to Canada
Sent at 8:17 PM on Thursday
---

His response to the Sakura shout?

John: Honorary Canadian Citizenship. I can feel the offer coming.

me: wouldn't be a bad thing

John: no, I get excited thinking about all the bennies


You hear that? Things from Canada can't be harmful. Go in peace, good people.


No comments: