23 November 2013

Folli Follie + Birchbox Event


Birchbox and Folli Follie joined forces this past Thursday to host a sparkly and decadent event of shopping, confections and bubbly. To boot, a few stylists from Sarah Potempa were armed with the tools to design perfect buns for guests! 

There were so many tempting accessories and hand bags to invest in at the Greece-born boutique. A charming Bolivian sales woman mentioned that the brand is quite popular across Asia (which is exciting as my husband recently booked us a trip to China, South Korea and Japan for late 2014!). I was familiar with the label, but hadn't previously invested in any items for my personal wardrobe.

I danced circles around the above dove grey hand bag and rose gold key encrusted in crystals until I decided I simply needed them in my life. The hand bag features tender leather and rose gold hardware I'm a mega fan of the luscious metal!

As guests said their good byes, they were offered a bonus Birchbox. I passed mine on to an excited girlfriend at the office. #moregood

No comments: