08 November 2013

Kate Spade Saturday + Birchbox Event


 It's  beautiful when two of your favorite things come together! Birchbox and Kate Spade Saturday co-hosted a beauty touch-up and shopping event in Saturday's pop-up shop yesterday evening!


The cozy Meatpacking District venue boasts bright and cheery pieces perfect for the holiday season. I snagged a Brooklyn ale and worked my way through the room carefully locating the items I had scouted out on Saturday's website (a good girl does her homework). With the assistance of a friendly staffer, I selected a cashmere-merino blend hoody in vibrant red and the Inside-Out Pocket Tote in Moss (images below).

Invitees were given cool 20% discount, a large zipper pouch (valued at $25) and a bonus Birchbox. The zipper pouch is coming with me to Budapest and Prague  later this month. It's pitch-perfect for packing toiletries while in transit and converting to clutch for dinners!


The bonus Birchbox...

Number 4 Fleur de Temps Body Lotion
Light and floral, the cream is perfect for day-time wear to nourish skin under the stress of winter air.
Full Size- $30.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave in Conditioner
A top-seller at Birchbox, I had previously offered praise on this little miracle worker. The scent is laced with delicious vanilla and the formula instantly detangles and replenishes your strands. As I already have a bottle, I gave the sample to a friend last night. #moregood
Full Size $21.95.

Stila stay all day liquid lip stick in beso
This long-lasting color is highly pigmented and perfect for date nights. I've been embracing red lip shades lately, ergo: win!
Full Size $22.

Birchbox Bobby Pins
These over-sized pins feature a custom-design print and firm grip. I'm thrilled to have gotten my paws on a pair as they sold-out quickly.
N/A- Shop other beauties here.

Tocca Eau de Parfume in Florence
Everything from Tocca smells so good! I have been slowly savoring a tube of Tocca Florence lotion for several months now. The perfume is equally gorgeous Parisian perfume has notes of Italian Bergamot and and crushed violet petals.
Full Size $68.

***

Although I didn't stay long, I was excited to catch-up briefly with Birchbox co-founder Katia Beauchamp (of whom I had briefly met at the Birchbloggers meet-up) and discuss the items we picked out.

No comments: