19 May 2014

Healthy Chocolate Pudding

Are you a dessert person? I tend to prefer a cheese plate to sweets, but stumbled upon a recipe for healthy chocolate pudding when googling, "things to do with bananas that are going bad." With all of the ingredients in my pantry, it was destined!

Recipe:
2- Six oz containers fat-free Greek yogurt
1/3 cup honey (I only had truffled honey, so I cut it w/ Agave nectar)
3/4 cup dutch cocoa
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 bananas
2 avocados


Add all ingredients to blender and puree until smooth.

Add to single serve containers and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
In a word: decadent. 

Protein rich and packed with healthy fats, this is a recipe you can feel good about. I may add flax seeds or cinnamon to my pudding the next round, to change it up a bit!


No comments: