07 May 2014

Sole Society Picks

Sole Society has captured my heart! I was in the market to pick-up a few fun pieces to perk-up my investment banking-focused work wardrobe, before transitioning to my new role with a more creative firm next week (yay!).

I invested in a pair of  Karlene cut-out flats in silver sconce from the Julianne Hough collection. After dashing around in these for 14 hours yesterday,  I can confidently say that these are incredibly cozy and will treat your feet well. At $59, they are a steal. The leather is supple and the cut-out design mutli-tasks to keep your feet cool when dashing up and down the subway steps. I have been walking a few blocks to work (in 5" pumps) for years and need to begin integrating cute, cozy shoes for the new commute portions of my day. I'm considering  buying these in black too! My mother always says, "When you find something that works and makes you feel great, buy it in every color."




The moment I laid eyes on the Ainsley bag, I knew she'd be coming to live with me. The two-tone cobalt and black tote is crafted from soft, slouchy leather and features a removable leather pouch inside. Available in cream/orange and taupe/black as well, this bag has become a bit of an obsession for me. I'm tempted to buy one each for my mother and mother-in-law. On sale for an incredible $50 (marked down from an already low $100) this is the definition of luxury at an amazing price-point.


Create and account with Sole Society for great deals on gorgeous shoes, bags & accessories here.

Bonus: 15% off your full-priced purchase with code SUNNY15 and free 1-year subscription to Glamour (no code needed).


Image.

No comments: