09 May 2014

Birchbox and Joie Event


Oh my goodness, Birchbox has the most amazing events. They fill up quickly, ergo, I was excited to have snagged an invite to their collaborative evening with Joie and Davines yesterday!

Bubbly, decadent macaroons, hair stylists on site and a cool 20% discount laced the evening.

My hair is rarely complicated (messy bun or loose), which made me feel so gorgeous getting a little professional styling!

 

In between the jars of monochromatic candies peppering the room, I found myself stacking a bevy of supple, slouchy, figure-flattering blouses and trousers over my arm. A sharp, sweet sales lady came to my aid (Joie staffers are amazing!).

I couldn't resist investing in three pieces: Rancher silk pocket tee in Picnic Pink, Alicia silk tank in Caviar and Vera Jane jacket in Silver Fox.


To boot, all guests received a Birchbox gift with hair, fragrance, skin care and nail lacquer. Swoon.


Not yet a Birchbox subscriber and feeling a hankering for getting in on these events? Sign-up here!

No comments: