05 May 2014

Discoveries: April GLOSSYBOX



Disclosure: I work at GLOSSYBOX.

I love opening my mailbox to find my monthly GLOSSYBOX waiting for me to dive into! April's box arrived just in time to enjoy the first few warm, sunny days of the season.

Included in the box:

Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme in Lavender + Chamomile | Full Size $10
Crafted from anti-aging Marine Youth Complex, calming lavender and chamomile, I've been reaching for this cream every night to give my feet some love before bed. The formula is tad too thick for legs and arms, but perfect for hands hands and paws. To boot, you can add the creme to your bath for a weekly all over nourishing soak.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink | Full Size $24.50 Included!
Jojoba, avocado and sunflower wax come together to nourish your kisser while adding a gorgeous glossy color to your lips. At first glance, I wasn't sure if the dark nude would work for my coloring, but it's absolutely stunning! Perfect for Sunday brunch or the office, it's been living in my purse.

Caldrea Body Wash in Coconut Fig Leaf | Full Size $18
Oh my goodness, this body wash smells so good! I emptied the sample in one shower session and feel a hankering to bring a full size bottle into my life. The formula includes free-radical fighting  angelica root and linden flower extracts to love your skin.

Ciate London Paint Pot in Beach Hut | Full Size $15 Included!
You had me at little black bow. This pretty nail polish proved chip resistant for four days! The auburn glitter with pink undertones applied for soft, glittery look and would be a gorgeous choice for Autumn with a third coat to add richness.

LASplash Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sealer/Base | Full Size $9 Included!
Intended for glitter or shimmer eyeshadows, this dual primer/base intensifies and extends the wear of your pigmentation. A little goes a long way in terms of primer. I'm a little hesitant to use it as a sealer, but have found the formula to increase the pop of my palettes.

Not yet a Glossybox subscriber? Sign-up here. May's box is a special collaboration with Bergdorf Goodman, inclusive of a $25 gift card and six luxury products.

No comments: