31 January 2014

Have a fun Super Bowl Weekend!


New York is buzzing with Super Bowl festivities! Budweiser is slated to deliver adorable puppies and New Jersey just wants some credit. We'll be rooting for my Seahawks!

A round-up of links from around the web:

To my fellow New Yorkers, if you're brave enough to emerge yourself in the (escalated) madness of Times Square, the Super Bowl Boulevard is packed with vendors, freebies and sledding!

Estonia: The Little Country that Cloud (psst...check out the beautiful city of Tallin at my Flickr).

A hilarious take on Instagram.

Maddie always makes me smile.

A clever gift for a creative little one's birthday.

The Marie Antoinette diet? Let them eat cake for breakfast.

Design your own Weekender.

This museum will be stunning.

A modern apartment in Paris.

My mouth is watering.


Cheers!


Image: hdpaperwall.

No comments: