16 February 2009

irresistable! factoids from The Cut


Indeed. That is a RAZR you see in Anna Wintour's grip. I have a better cell phone that the Queen Bee herself. Wait, are vintage cell phones a Spring trend? I destroyed mine with a vodka/soda collision (a Pug being the catalyst) about a year ago...

We can expect to see new things in Lindsay Lohan's legging line. (The four L's!). According to Lohan, "There's only so much you can do with leggings...So we'll expand soon."

....I just love that she's that serious about leggings...I know good leggings improve my day.


Michelle Obama looks awkward? I don't she think she looks particularly off-kilter. This cover is certainly better than Sarah Jessica Parker's June 2008 cover. I'm more concerned with why my copy hasn't arrived in the mail yet...

No comments: