20 February 2009

settle, a mobile upload


I stepped out around to to run a few errands: post office, tokens & I noticed her. Sitting at the bottom of the stairs in Grand Central. Have you ever noticed how you can do just about anything in the station- and no one will question you? Walk around with a beer or glass of wine...sit your dog at a table to eat with you...my Pug has even done the unthinkable...If I wasn't plugging data in Excel charts right now, that's where I'd be. At the bottom of those steps: waiting for my train.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm super happy you linked back to the "unthinkable" story - it was pretty funny :) i would have been horrified but its seems it was no big deal to everyone around you... hey whatever right, a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do!

Unknown said...

:)