08 February 2009

Things I'd like to buy with my tax return...

I filed my taxes tonight. I am content with my federal return, disappointed in my New York State and City taxes, as I owe a small sum....Ironically, it's smaller than the fee that H & R Block charged me to file.

Lose/Lose.
Such is life.

Any who, thought I'd daydream a bit about the pleasures I would partake in, if I wasn't using my Federal return to pay off my credit card.

(Oh to be young in NYC!) I miss disposable income...

A few things I'd like:



...because it wouldn't be enough to vacation in Southern France and taste wines...I'd purchase a few bottles of Grand Cru, perhaps some bubbly, from the New York Wine Co. A few for the rack and some to open with friends. There would be fromage offered too.




I'd fill my fridge with as much Polaroid film
....as I could possibly find and fit into my fridge.



The Quilted Stam Bag by Marc Jacobs.




Bird and Cloud salt/pepper shakers from Destination: Seoul.
Ceramic, Made in Korea.
A MoMa exclusive that would add a softness to the dinner table...


Nelson Swag Desk, 1958 design.
Colorful cubbyholes and one 15" slot for my MacBook.
From the MoMa Store.

No comments: