20 February 2015

Have a toasty warm weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? I'm planning to find fun things to do that involve being toasty warm. New York reached a record low temperature today. When I woke up, I checked my phone and it said 0. I slipped on my Under Armor Cool Wear Base 3.0 leggings (the ones I wear on the slopes in Vermont), chunky over the knee socks and snow boots. I bundled up Pilgrim and we set out into the chill. He was impressively (desperately?) efficient. It felt like win. We dashed back inside to make eggs, bacon & tea for breakfast.

***

A round-up of things happening around the web:


The Meatball Shop now delivers. My cup runneth over.


Niagra Falls is frozen.

Kickstarter is a strange, beautiful thing.

Kim Jong Un's hair.

Haruki Murakami has an advice column.

Can you pair the dog to the owner?

Upgrade your office look with these shoes.

A French beauty staple for supple skin.

Charred Cauliflower Quesadillas.

Lately, I cannot live without this.

This is huge, Pinterest.

How to wear ankle booties.

Toast chart.

The secret train platform below the Waldorf Astoria.






Image.

No comments: