20 February 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey + Makeup Forever



Ahead of the Valentines Day premier of Fifty Shades of Grey, Sephora hosted free mini-makeovers with Makeup Forever's exclusively designed Give into Me collection.


The Give into Me collection  is priced at $79 (retail value of $179) an features:

- 4 x 0.08 Artist Shadow palette in I-514, ME-612, S-556, I-625 
- 0.03 oz Graphic eyeliner 
- 0.16 oz Smoky Extravagant mascara 
- 0.12 oz Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in N4 
- 0.09 oz Lab Shine lip gloss in D14 
- Exclusive keepsake box 



 I jumped on the bandwagon, requesting the "Empowered" eye look. The makeup artist applied all four shades to my lids (the dominate colors being the darker grey all over the lid and the highlighter on my brow bones).  She vamped up my under eye with the Graphic liner and finished with the Smoky Extravagant mascara. The shadows are stunning, long lasting and the perfect marriage of neutral and smoke. The eyeliner applies as a liquid and dries rapidly. I have to admit it felt a bit itchy throughout the day. After meeting a friend for lunch, I dashed home to remove it. 







No comments: