15 July 2014

Discoveries: July Pop Sugar Must Have Box



The Pop Sugar Must Have box is rocking my world! In my second month as a subscriber, I am loving the balance of health, beauty, fashion, snacks and lifestyle products.  My July box arrived last Friday just in time to kick-off the sunny weekend in the city.

***

Included in my box:



Michael Stars Beach Hat | $48
There is nothing more chic than a lady in a stylish hat. My collection features larger styles, which lends me to be excited to try a more low-key design! To boot, the bendable straw material is easily packed in your weekender without damaging the form.

French Bull Ziggy Salad Servers | $12
Everything that French Bull makes is so adorable! I have a collection of bowls and trays which I use for  warm-weather entertaining on our terrace. I am so thrilled to add these shatter and scratch resistant salad servers to my eclectic assortment.

Sun Bum Sun Screen & Lotion | $20
Love and protect your skin with the dynamic duo from Sun Bum. I tested the products on Saturday when we checked out the Met's game. The beach-y, coconut scented sunscreen protects your skin from UV rays and moisturizes for a supple finish.  After the sun sets, you can refresh for the evening with the cooling aloe gel. I will definitely purchase this duo for next summer or tropical vacations after I empty these bottles.

ACME Party Box Company Chevron Straws | $7
Nothing pulls together a party like adorable, old-fashioned paper straws in fun graphic chevron print. Featuring (8) pretty summery colors, I'm excited to have friends over for playful cocktails!

TKO Jump Rope with Soft Grip Handles | $13
This may be my favorite item in the box! I've been in the market for a jump rope to add variety to my workouts.  In just (15) minutes, you can burn up to 170 calories. The plastic grips are fantastic for comfortable use. Check out Pop Sugar Fitness for more great workout ideas.

Dang Foods Toasted Coconut Chips | $3
I'm trying to resist saying that I'm coconuts for this healthy snack,  but I can't. They are so tasty. The recipe is non-gmo, gluten free and vegan,  (if those are things that concern you). Enjoy them straight from bag or toss on just about anything.

Special Extra from Revlon
Revlon Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara | $9
Having received this new mascara at Beautycon, I am happy for the spare! The ultra black formula delivers volume and body to lashes seamlessly.

Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here!

No comments: