01 July 2014

Discoveries: June POPSUGAR Must Have Box





I'm late to the party, but I'm so glad I finally showed-up! The POPSUGAR Must Have box is the perfect marriage of lifestyle products carefully selected to compliment current trends and the season. Priced at $39/month, the box is a tremendous value.

Included in the June box:

Emily Giffin's The One & Only | $28
As a #fangirl of Emily Giffin (I have all of her books on my shelf) I was thrilled to receive her recently released The One and Only. I had been planning to purchase after finishing my current read. If you haven't checked out her smart-meets-brain candy reads, I'd recommend starting from her first and follow with each in order of publishing date.

SACHAJUAN Shiny Citrus Body Lotion | $24
Swedish design is so gorgeously simplistic that I find it irresistible. To boot, the Stockholm-born product inside this packaging matches the beauty of the outside. Crafted from Swedish Oats, the lotion calms irritation and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.

Turkish-T Beach Towel | $45
Loomed from '"the world's finest cotton," this lightweight beach towel features sporty turquoise stripes. Love a multitasking product as much as I do? The towel converts to a luxurious light wrap for evening or scarf on mild spring days. I pulled it our of my tote and work to wrap around my shoulders and a handful of people immediately asked where I found it!

You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes | $5
When you live in the city, you can't help but love products like this! I keep wipes in my purse for sweaty cab rides and quick refreshes between the office and happy hour. The naturally antibacterial ingredients are a major plus!

Lollies Basic Hair Ties | $8
So cute! Crafted from swimwear fabric to prevent stretching over time, cute on the wrist or supporting your ponytail, I can always use another hair tie or three!

One Potato Two Potato Hawaiian BBQ Chips | $2
Potato chips are my vice! I love discovering new brands and flavors when I travel. One Potato Two Potato are made from all natural ingredients, which makes me a feel a little better about the indulgence.

Native Union Gift Card | $15
Featuring a small, but strong selection of unique and simple designs, Native Union is cat nip  for techie nerds. The product line offers protective cases and  chargers for mobile Apple devices.  I ordered the JUMP Cable which plugs into your lap top and also performs as a charging station independently.


Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here!

No comments: