23 July 2014

Discoveries: July Ipsy Glam Bag


In the thick of the New York City summer heat, my July ipsy glam bag arrived in my mailbox! Appropriately themed Sensationally Sun Kissed, this month's haul was tucked in an adorable scalloped pink bag.

Included in my Glam Bag:

bareMinerals 5 in 1 Advanced Performance  BB Cream Shadow | Full Size $18
At first glance, I'm embarrassed to admit that I thought the product was bb cream for concealing and was a bit miffed by the dark shade. After a closer look, I dove into the eye shadow to sample the pretty earthy brown hue. The texture is creamy and smooths easily over lids. I didn't notice any immediate creasing, but didn't wear it for more than an hour. I don't typically reach for non-powder shadows, but recommend this to those that do!
Bonus: Free shipping at Ulta dot com with any bareMinerals purchase and code BAREFS

Befine Food Skin Care  Daily Moisturizer with SPF | Full Size $25
Rosemary, pomegranet and rice come together in this light moisturizer. The scent isn't too strong, lending it to daily use.
Bonus: 20% off your purchase with code IPSY.

Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 8 | Full Size $12
I'm excited to pack this oil in my bag for my trip DC this weekend! I'm joining a group for a girlfriend's bachelorette. Beaucoup de pool time scheduled and I'm hoping to come home with a little color.
Bonus: 25% off one dark tanning oil with code IPSYtan.

Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm | Full Size $14
Everything pixi makes is so cute! I love the neutral hue of this moisturizing balm, which has slight minty fragrance.
Bonus: 25% off your purchase with code flawlesspixi.

wHet Nail Polish in Facetious | Full Size $15 Included!
Can we discuss this gorgeous vibrant blue? The eye-catching color drew a handful of compliments, however the polish is horribly streaky. The consistency may vary by shade, but I was a bit surprised as the brand's webpage claims that polishes are formulated  for 7-day single coat.
Bonus: 30% off any wHet purchase with code IPSY30.

Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here!

No comments: