22 April 2014

Discoveries: Birchbox Free For All Limited Edition Box


I'm a label connoisseur. I -always- check which ingredients I may decide to put in my mouth or on my body. Your body takes you places, it's important to give it the best! I was  excited to learn about Birchbox's most recent limited edition box: Free For All, which is tailored to natural/plant-based products to love your body with.

***


The paraben/gmo/sulfate/petrochemical free box is $44 and includes:

Jurlique | Purely Bright Radiance Serum
Crafted from botanicals in Australia, this ultra gentle serum smells as amazing as your skin feels after applying.  The formula is packed with anti-aging properties that prevent dark spots. Win.

FEED | FEED 10 Pouch
This adorable burlap pouch features a playful blue tassel and just enough room to throw your cash, keys and nail lacquer in when heading to your favorite salon. To boot, you can feel good using it, as FEED products give a donation with purchase to provide nutritious meals to children globally. This pouch provided 10 school lunches to under served kiddos.


Alima Pure | Lip Tint in Rhubarb
Moisturizing organic plant oils and  sheer rose color come together in this balm. I'm not a huge fan of the color for my complexion, ergo, I plan to give it to a gal pal.

Lov Organic | Assorted Teas
The cousin of Kusmi, these detoxing teas are a cut above your grocery varieties. I've been enjoying them before hopping on the treadmill or rolling out my yoga mat.

W3LL PEOPLE | Hypnotist  Eyeliner
Sourced from all natural ingredients, this velvety smooth eyeliner applies effortlessly. I tossed it in my make-up bag at the office, to touch-up before heading to happy hour.

Shamanuti | Activated Charcoal Cleanser
Charcoal masks are my thing, which is why I love this gentle exfoliating cleanser. It feels like mini speedy facial, drawing out impurities while you lather up your skin.

Karma Organic Spa | Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil & Tea Tree Oil
Nail polish remover is a necessary thing, albeit smelly and  packed with harsh chemicals. Karma's nontoxic formula is hands down the most exciting product in the limited edition box! I highly recommend this effective alternative.

eco-armour | Shave with Benefits Shave Foam with Mint & Eucalyptus
My first rodeo with this light, foamy product wasn't exactly positive. The dominant eucalyptus scent wasn't for me. Then, oddly, it started to grow on me. I noticed that within days (with my standing in shower, leg propped up method) that I had zero nicks or bumps. The scent is a bit awakening on those groggy mornings and doesn't linger. I'm planning to look into purchasing occasionally, to switch-up my regular rotation. The brand also features a grapefruit and bergamot scent, which I'm curious about!

Purchase your limited edition Free for All box here. | Not yet Birchbox subscriber? Sign-up here.

No comments: