26 August 2014

Discoveries: Limited Edition Prestige Headliners – 2014 Birchbox for CEW

Birchbox & CEW came together to create the 2014 Prestige Headliners box. At $18, the limited edition box is a fantastic value.  I look forward to scooping one of these up every year!

Included in the box:

100% Pure Creamy Nail Polish in velveteen
A luscious nude-mauve hue crafted from a 5-free and chip-resistant formula. Additional shades are available in the Birchbox shop.

COOLA Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion
Sun care high on my radar. I'm a huge fan of COOLA products and was so excited this new-to-me post skin can lotion. Rich in organic hydrators the product is a master in replenishing skin while taming the sting of a sunburn.

Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme
If frizz caused by changing weather and humidity is a concern, this gorgeously-scented cream is your golden ticket to glossy, chic locks. You only need a dime-sized amount, ergo, this sample will last for ages.

Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argan Oil Light
Skin and hair oils are coming in so many lovely forms lately! Josie Maran sources 100% organic Argan oil direct from Morocco. The formula is super light and soothes everything from dryness to eczema. I use this product around the corned of my nose, eyebrows and on my lips in the winter. It's magic. I love the new ultra light variety which further diversifies the uses on body and hair.

philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight
When I think of philosophy products, I tend to categorize them into body moisturizers and cleansers. I am loving this facial moisturizer formulated for use when you're getting your z's. With a blend of marine algae, peptides and Vitamin C,  the cream fights signs of aging while you're resting up for a new day.

Lifestyle Extras

Pocket Mirror
Oh so mini and cute!

Toe Separators
Who doesn't need a spare?

No comments: