14 August 2014

Discoveries: August POPSUGAR Must Have Box



After my third month as a subscriber, I'm officially bubbling over with joy over how amazing the POPSUGAR Must Have box is! At $40 a month, the box is of exceptional quality for the price point.  Can I hug the geniuses behind this?

***

Included in my box:

Kendra Scott Elle Earrings in Slate | $52
I tend to wear studs, but I love throwing on a pair of gorgeous dangly earrings to a nice dinner or cocktail hour. These slate gray stone drop earrings are incredibly versatile and not too heavy. Bonus! They came with a 20% off promo (of which I have already used to treat myself to this bracelet).

Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Mini Jar Candle | $10
Hand-poured in the USA, this cute little candle features a  sea salt and ocean tide scent. It's made a little home in my bathroom, where is perfectly matches my towels.

Goodbyn Purple Meal and Dipper Set | $8
My office recently relocated from the West Village to TriBeCa. It's a wee bit more expensive to pick-up breakfast and dine out at lunch. I'm so excited to start using the Goodbyn box to tote in my lunch. The dishwasher safe box is the perfect size for a healthy portion.

The Mason Jar Cookie Company | $12
Although I'm not big on sweets, this festive cookie mix arrived just in time for me to bake for my BBQ. The pouch is a breeze- simply add butter and an egg and bake. I opted to substitute coconut oil for butter for chewy cookies and they were a huge hit with my guests.

Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel | $22
I take my shower-time as serious business. It's a sacred moment when I can refresh and pamper my body alone. With that being said, Lollia is a gorgeous luxury with a light floral scent coupled with nourishing shea butter and joboba oil.

Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip in Custom Color Popsugar | $22
In celebration of POPSUGAR Must Have Box's 2 year-anniversary, this luscious gloss was designed in unique vibrant pink hue. The formula tastes amazing and features nourishing  strawberry, coconut and avocado oils. It's an instant favorite.

Special Extra from Think Thin
Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar | $2
In a word: intense. With 20 grams of protein and 0 sugar, Think Think bars are quite filling. If you're on the go or interested in swapping one of these for plane food, it's a great option.

Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here.

No comments: