18 August 2014

Discoveries: August Birchbox

Themed Lighten Up, my August Birchbox arrived earlier than anticipated and addressed to "The Fantastic Keisha Rose." It made me smile! I dove right in to smelling and exploring the products.

***

Included in my box:

Made with 50% aloe vera, this antioxidant-rich lotion smells like a tropical vacation. I'v decided to save the sample for my next vacation. 

Inspired by the sea, Cool Lids shadow applies a  rich swatch of color with shimmery, wet-look finish. The directions suggest that you apply with your finger and blend. 

Neil George Shampoo | Full Size  $9
Designed by Beverly Hills stylists, Neil George promises shinier locks with just a dime-sized amount when washing. My gran asked me to send her some shampoo, ergo, I set the sample aside to mail to her.

Neil George Conditioner | Full Size  $9
Made with a parbaben free formula,  this detangling formula smells spicy and energizing. It's a hit!

Beauty Extra
I love masks! nügg is crafted from 95% natural ingredients inclusive of a "bevy of oils" to hydrate and replenish your skin. The formula was super minty, but felt tingly-good after a long day in the office.  

Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here.

No comments: