26 August 2014

Discoveries: Limited Edition Mass Appeal – 2014 Birchbox for CEW

The Birchbox for CEW Mass Appeal box will set all  you drugstore product lovers back $15, which is particularly attractive if you live in New York and drugstore prices are exponentially higher than say... Pittsburgh. I scooped one up the day it became available for purchase.

Included in the box:

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Gloss in Spring Splendor
Burt's Bees products have been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember. This nourishing, pearly pink gloss will make you look and feel good in a pinch.  Purchase individually at Amazon.

Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash
As the summer comes to a close next week and the cool Fall air begins to creep in, your skin will thank you for this gentle, moisturizing wash. I'm halfway through my second full-sized bottle (in the pistachio scent) and love this  fruity fig variety as well. I had planned to save the sample for a weekend trip and ended up caving and using it up in 3 days. The deal: pack of two for $18.99.

L'Oreal Voluminous Bufferfly Mascara
Already a huge fan of this silky mascara paired with wing-tip effect brush, I will enjoy this spare.

Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15
I have no idea what is going on with my legs lately, but I've been getting razor burn. I've been using this gentle lotion for sensitive skin, which is helping a wee bit. Oil free and vitamin rich, the lotion also shields against UVA and UVB rays.

TRESsemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum
This is the ingenue of the box! The lightweight serum combats frizz for salon shine. One pump will do. It's going to last me six months (if not more).

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips
Rose tinted and adorable, this itty bitty pot deeply moisturized your pucker upper.

No comments: