18 March 2014

Discoveries: March Ipsy Glam Bag

It's as if Ipsy knew I was jet setting to warmer climates throughout the end of March. The Destination Beauty-themed Glam Bag arrived just in time to pack for Los Angeles and Puerto Rico!

The low-down...

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready | Full Size $18
Bright lipstick hues are the ultimate indicator of confidence. Paired with a nice pair of sandals and a maxi skirt, you're set for dinner with this gorgeous pink-rouge lipstick. To boot, bareMinerales delivers consistently velvety and gentle color to your pucker-upper.

Nicole by OPI Roughles in On What Grounds? | Full Size $9 Included!
I have a love/hate (mostly loving) relationship with textured nail lacquers. While they tend to apply with ease and dry quickly (true story for Roughles), they also tend to chip more aggressively and resist nail polish remover. Putting that aside, I'm really into Nicole by OPI's formula. The color pay-off is gorgeous and I was chip-free for four days!

Be a Bombshell Eye Shadow Quad in  Bora Bora | Full Size $16 Included!
Eye shadow is one of those products that I cannot seem to accumulate too many varieties of. It's a problem. A problem that I openly embrace! I was so thrilled to discover the Bora Bora quad in my Glam Bag this month. The vibrant, build-able colors are stunning and pitch-perfect for vacation looks. Bonus: 40% off and free fuchsia lip pen w/ promo "ISPY40"

Mini Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer | Full Size $9 Included!
Just as my favorite primer ran dry, my supply was replenished with Pixi! The formula is gentle and versatile for use with powder or BB cream formulas. At a lower price point that other products in my rotation, it just might be my new go-to.
Bonus: 25% off your purchase w/ promo "FlawlessPixi"


Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here!

No comments: