26 March 2014

Discoveries: March GLOSSYBOX


As April is approaching with chilly air lingering, I couldn't be more excited to pamper my body with the amazing items in my March Glossybox. Packed with skin nourishing elements and a pop of color, I have everything I need...

Alex & Ani Scent 7 Soap Bar Full Size $14 Included!
Shea butter is good for skin, but unrefined shea butter is mac daddy of moisturizers. This is precisely why this soap is so amazing. Blended with coconut oil,  spicy  herbs and floral undertones, the bar is designed with the goal of "harmonizing one's chi." It definitely perks me up in the morning!

Alterna Hair Care BAMBOO Volume Plumping Strand Expand | Full Size $22
The BAMBOO line from Alterna continues to impress me with their light, gorgeous formulas. This cream has a gentle scent and a little goes a long way to make your locks sing. A pea-sized squeeze blended into my hair blew dry with modest, sexy volume.

Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel | Full Size $17.80 Included!
Do you enjoy red wine? I do. I've also been know to wakeup after a night out with girlfriends with a red wine-stained lip. While it's probably not the purpose, this gentle lip peel is a little miracle worker in exfoliating away last night's good time.

Nails Inc Nail Lacquer in Brook Street  Full Size $9.50
I'm indebted to Glossybox for my introduction to Nails Inc. These polishes are amazing! Although they apply thin and dry quickly, they tend to be more chip-resistant than your average joe.  Tip: Invest in the Caviar Top Coat to best compliment the formula.

Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Masque | Full Size $158
Sisley products are so decadent! Sourced from plant extracts, the vitamin rich formula delivers amazing anti-aging affects by nourishing with vitamins and trace elements.

Bonus Item!
Alex & Ani Charm Bangle  Full Size $28 Included!
Who doesn't love the little bonus' in life? This pretty charm bracelet traveled with my to LA last weekend and I found myself twirling it, admiring it...swoon.

Not yet a Glossybox subscriber? Sign up here!


No comments: