27 February 2014

Discoveries: February Ipsy Glam Bag


February marked the theme: The Look of Love for Ipsy. In my second month as a subscriber, I'm officially hooked. The majority of the items come full-sized and each company offers generous discounts to purchase from their websites direct. Not a subscriber? Sign-up here.

Included in my Glam Bag:

skyn ICELAND Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud | Full Size Price $39
I love a  great masque! There is no better way to achieve a quick, nourishing outcome to your complexion. Having spent time in the natural skin-boosting hot springs of Iceland, I was absolutely -pumped- to find this sample in my Glam Bag (as you can see I was too excited to use skyn Iceland before taking a photo). The two-step system works to activate and illuminate your skin in two algae-fueled steps. I've already purchased the full-sized pack of six! Bonus: 50% off one item, 20% off additional items with code IPSYFSM. View the collection here.

POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini | Full Size $16
Are you as much of a sucker for good packaging as me? The design of POP Beauty's Pump Pout glosses captured my affection at first glance. The formula is smooth and vibrant, delivering gorgeous coverage. The scent is a bit funky, but disappears after a few minutes. Bonus: 25% off your Purchase with code PoppingPout at pop beauty dot com.

Tini Beauty Eye Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in One | Full Size $18- Included!
Smooth, sexy and deliciously orchid in hue, I've been wearing this cream shadow from Tini Beauty nearly every day since it landed in my mailbox.  Bonus: 50% off any purchase, plus a free nail lacquer with code IPSYLOVE. Check it out.

Zoya Nail Polish in Dot | Full Size $10- Included!
Zoya polishes last! The semi-gel formula applies with ease and remains chip resistant for days. Bonus: Buy two polishes, get one free with code IPSYZP4. Details at Zoya.

J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes and Glue | Full Price $4 Included!
Things like eyelash curlers and faux lashes scare me. I passed these on to a girlfriend who exclaimed, "J.Cat! I love these!" So there you go, faux lash friends, these are for you. Bonus: 25% off with code eyeluvjcat.

No comments: