13 February 2014

Discoveries: January Ipsy Glam Bag

A number of friends have been pushing Ipsy on me for sometime. I finally dipped into the indulgence in January! The monthly subscription includes five on-trend beauty products and small cosmetics bag for a reasonable $10. To boot, each of the products featured offer promos if you shop direct from the company websites. I'm feeling pretty good about my first bundle of offerings. The cosmetics bag is better quality than I expected. I've assigned it to keep my extra razors organized.

Details...

Coastal Scents Small Foundation Brush | Full Size $5 Included!
For the low price-point, this is an excellent brush for concealing imperfections. I've used it for BB cream, foundation and powder. The densely packed bristles lend the best results to powders. Bonus: 25% off with code 25off

Epice Purifying Exfoliant |  Full Size $32
With winter in full force, a gentle exfoliant is like gold in my book. Epice is a little miracle worker in removing dry skin without leaving traces of irritation. Bonus: Free samples and promos on website.

MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm | Full Size $30 Included!
Wowza! This velvety, moisturizing lip balm is amazing. The nude shade is subtle and flattering on a range of complexions. File under 'Will Purchase in the Future.'  Bonus: 45% off with code IPSY45

Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Facial Lotion | Full Price $22
Crafted with extracts of rose, this lightweight lotion is pleasant and calming. It's a bit too light for winter, but I'm excited to pack it when I head to LA for a wedding in March! Bonus: 30% of with code IPSY30

yaby Liquid Foundation | Full Price $14
The heavy texture of yaby just isn't for me. For those in performing arts, I would think the formula is appropriate. It sticks, it's thick and the coverage is good.  Bonus: 20% off with code 201401IPSY20



No comments: