13 February 2008

a brooklyn bound F.


school boys- I'll give them 14 years, max - settled next to me.

"I got into this fight, I was all cut up- my mom put chap stick on me, I stayed home- I was like damn"

"How much trouble you in?"


"You don't get in trouble for fightin' in Puerto Rico."

"I should go there, I'm tired of gettin' in trouble."

"I got these scissors, they were safety scissors, I rubbed them across my hand and they cut me all up. I was like damn, yo these ain't no safety scissors."

(Shared laughter)

"I put an iron on my hand. What have you done? "

"I don't hurt myself, man."


"You know where's a good place to fight? A baseball field. It's big and open. Nobody out there, just a field."

(Train shimmies to a halt---> Broadway/Lafayette).

"Let's do this man. You ready?"


(Nods, nervous).

They jump off, new travelers enter.

1 comment:

vadim said...

this is so fucking amazing.