18 September 2014

Discoveries: POPSUGAR Must Have Special Edition Fall Style






It's that wonderful time of year when the humidity tapers, the scarves come out and the leaves change color. I love Autumn! POPSUGAR Must Have launched their Special Edition Fall Style box in time for New York Fashion Week and I managed to snag one!

***

Included in the box:

Marchesa Voyage For ShopStyle Printed Scarf
Lightweight and perfect for the transition between seasons, this oh so pretty marriage of black and cobalt has become a fast-favorite in my wardrobe.

MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick in Radicchio
Don't you love the name Radicchio for a lip color? MAKE silk cream lipsticks are formulated to deliver long lasting color + hydration. I'm warming up to the deep, pigmented red,Having spent years working on Wall Street, I've historically been a neutral lip color gal. The girls I work with in beauty are bold, which is inspiring me to be more adventurous.

Capsule Parfums Byway Eau de Parfum
Inspired by beauty, fashion and street culture, this boutique fragrance features notes of amber petals, spun sugar, twilight jasmine and vanilla. It's smells divine and it's been my daily staple for a solid two weeks.

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
A good cleanser is worth its weight in gold to me. Indie Lee is cult favorite for its all natural pink formula which oxidizes into a buttercream hue to exfoliate, tighten and sooth skin to perfection.

Joie Zorina Knit Hat
My closet is peppered with great pieces from Joie and this wool-cashmere blend hat in a chic cream is feeling right at home with them.

Sugarpova Chic Gummy Candy
Tennis champion Marisa Sugarpover created this chic line of candy. The gummy morsels are stylishly shaped as lips, pumps and other lady loves. My husband has been shamelessly devouring them.


Get on the in with POPSUGAR MUST HAVE here.










No comments: