09 September 2014

Discoveries: August GLOSSYBOX



Disclosure: I work at GLOSSYBOX.

GLOSSYBOX marked their 3rd Birthday with a new box design and six beauty essentials! Technically, the shampoo & conditioner are presented as one item, but it feels like two to me.

Included in my box:

Kryolan for GLOSSYBOX Highlighter in Cashmere | Full Size $18.95 Included!
If a highlighter isn't in your make-up regimen, I would highly recommend jumping on the bandwagon. Your cheekbones will thank you! Kryolan features a multipurpose formula for use on cheekbones, eyes and lips. The product applies sheer and can be built-up for more dramatic looks.


Lamoon Beauty Precision Nail Lacquer in Trillion Dollar Red | Full Size $5.95  Included!
My nail lacquer collection is a bit out of control, but I will always welcome a versatile red into my home. Lamoon is eco-friendly, 4 free and cruelty free and dries with a high shine.

Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black | Full Size $16
A fav of Alexa Chung, this skinny eyeliner glides with light pigmentation. I'm on the fence with my feelings.  It's easy to use, but doesn't wow me. I prefer creamy pencils to liquid.

Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner | Full Size $23.90 & $25.90
With  royal jelly, blueberry, apple, sugar cane, green tea, lemon peel and keratin, this dynamic duo smells amazing and nourishes your hair into a sleek, sexy mane.

Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream | Full Size $85
Having sampled Elsor products before, I was thrilled to receive a deluxe sample of the collagen day cream. The hydrating power house contains ginseng extract, hydrolized  marine collagan, avocado, wheat germ and sesame oils. Formulated to apply twice a day, the cream promises to provide anti-aging results.


Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here.


No comments: