12 September 2014

Adore Me


The name Adore Me came-up while in a meeting a few months ago and I later stumbled upon an ad a few weeks ago. The monthly lingerie subscription platform offers the option to select from your curated showroom or to decline. Other incentives include VIP collections (active & swim wear), complimentary shipping (both ways) and kick-backs after each 6th purchase. I was a little skeptical about the quality and fit for the price-point ($40-$60), but decided to dive in.

The package arrived a few days after purchase and I must admit I'm in love. The garments fit beautifully and are the same quality as retailers such as Natori and Victoria's Secret. I'm excited to discover my October Showroom in the coming weeks! Discover your new sexy little things here.

No comments: