22 September 2014

Discoveries: POPSUGAR Must Have September Box







September marks the beginning of all things Autumn: changing leaves, chic layers and piping hot comfort drinks. POPSUGAR Must Have pulled together a gorgeous box to transition into all things Fall.

Included in the box:

Available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Fred Segal and Ron Herman, this hand-dyed modal scarf is incredibly versatile while transitioning between seasons. The ombre print BEAUTIFUL. I love to drape it around the strap of my bag or wrapping it around my neck.

I'll always take a spare pair of ear buds! Although the sound-quality isn't on par with say a $200 pair of earphones, these come in a fun blue style and are perfect for tucking into your carryon as a back-up. My husband always forgets his when we travel and will be thrilled to find that I have his back this weekend when we jet West to San Francisco.

Made with 100 percent organic ingredients, this yummy almond brownie from Urban Remedy is backed by Cindy Crawford. It's hearty and a perfect marriage of chewy and crumbly. Food should make you feel good and Urban Remedy is on board with that.

As a lover of the Oribe texture and shine sprays, I was thrilled to welcome the Superfine hair spray into my vanity. The formula provides a reliable hold and smells amazing.

Oh how cute are these pencils?! Hand-foil-stamped with  arrows, you can do jot down your to-do list in style. I also love these coupled with another item for a hostess gift or divided into goody bags for parties.

Although I'm a big tech nerd, I have to come clean: I love physical cards and notes. Two of my favorite artists, Rifle Paper Co. and Garance Dore, partnered to create these cards featuring iconic illustrations with blank interiors. 

Special Extras

Nike $20 Gift Care + Free 2-Day Shipping | $35
Yes, please and thank you! I invested in a black running jacket, which has become a fast favorite for jogs along the windy East River.

The funny thing is, I picked-up a bag of these little morsels a few weeks ago and I'm happy we now have a spare. They are delicious and the perfect little treat, when you're feeling for something sweet.

No comments: