25 October 2013

Petra by Everlane Black



Petra is here. Well, very nearly here. According to Everlane, she's making her way from Italy to myself right now...

***

Only 1000 were made and the last count on the wait list was the lion's share of 10k. I was pleasantly surprised to have the opportunity to be among the first to invest in  a Petra.  I selected the Market Tote in Kiwi. 

Want more? Check out these tees and this lovely cashmere.


Images: Mashable.


Update! A reader requested an image of my Petra to show the size:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the exact style and color that I'm interested in...can you please post a pic of it for a real life reference? I'm interested in the size. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi HJB! I'm in love with my Petra. I've updated the post w/ a photo for your reference. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Cheers,

Keisha

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I was also interested in seeing how big it is in relation to wearing it on the body. In the model photo, the big looks so wide and large, but I'm not as into the smaller Magazine version. I love the shape of the Market. Thanks for your help! The color is lovely.