02 June 2014

Discoveries: May Ipsy Glam Bag

 

I love opening my mailbox to find a fuschia envelope from ipsy! May's goodies centered around a Fresh Picks theme with basics for summer parties!

***

Included in my bag:

Hang 10 Classic Sport SPF 50 | Full Size $12.99
Sunscreen is gold to me!  Hang Ten's formula is paraben free, non greasy and provided excellent protection to my pale skin on Saturday afternoon during the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic.
Bonus: 25% off w/ code "IPSY2014"

Pacifica Eyeshadow Duo in Celestial & Opal | Full Size ~$5 Included!
Every complexion needs a perfect champagne and taupe on hand. I love this duo for its buildable pigmentation and compact versatility.
Bonus: 25% off any purchase w/ code "ipsybeauty"

Avene Thermal Spring Water | Full Size $18
Gentle and soothing, Avene spray delivers an instant dewy appearance to your skin. I've kept in in my tote for refreshes throughout the day.
Bonus: 15% off w/ code "IPSY15"

pur lisse Hydra Balance moisturizer| Full Size $55
Perfect for daily use, the forumla glides like gel and absorbs like cream. The scent is mild and I've found my face feels soothed and moisturized throughout the day. The weather has been a bit humid, which lends me to wonder how the cream will perform in dryer climates. 
Bonus: 30% of w/ code "Ipsy30"

nailtini Nail Lacquer in Champagne | Full Size $13 Included!
I've always wanted to try nailtini lacquers! I  love the branding, fun names and pretty hues. Champagne needed 3 coats for my preference, but performed beautifully for 5 days without chips.
Bonus: 50% off order of $12 or more & free eyeliner w/ code "IPSYSPRING"


Not yet an Ipsy subscriber? Sign-up here!





No comments: