25 June 2014

Discoveries: June Birchbox





Two of my favorite things came together in June: Birchbox and JetBlue. I'm so excited about the new Birchbox pop-up in JFK and JetBlue Mint

Each subscriber received a fun personality quiz to discover their domestic city destination match. My results pointed me in the direction of Austin, which came as no surprise as I've been hankering to visit for a few years! Live music and BBQ? Yes, please.

Included in my box:


Everything from Benefit is amazing! I have a few They're Real! mascaras in my vanity already, thanks for the spare!

This creamy lip stain so lovely, I'm planning to purchase the full size. The texture is plush and the color builds with ease for a more dramatic look for evening. 

With notes  rose geranium, musk and spicy wood, this heavenly perfume is versatile and subtly sexy. 

Ultra gentle and at a great price-point for an anti-aging product, Paula's choice is an excellent option for a facial moisturizer. I'm not crazy about the packaging, but I'm happy with the results.

Similar to my beloved Bioderma, this cleansing water is effective in removing waterproof cosmetics without tugging or rubbing at your skin. I love the travel size bottle and plan to save it for trips!


Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here!

No comments: