09 June 2014

Discoveries: May GLOSSYBOX (Special Edition Bergdorf Goodman!)



Disclosure: I work at GLOSSYBOX.

The May marriage of GLOSSYBOX and Bergdorf Goodman is pure genius! Six stunning products come together in one gorgeous little purple box! I love that the lion's share are high-end skin care. To boot, each contains a $25 gift card without a minimum purchase. I treated myself to a Joie blouse!


***

Included in my box:


Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer | Full Size $45
Super gentle,  with slightly weird scent,  this primer is oddly addictive. I initially planned to save the single-use packets for travel, but found myself reaching for them each morning until they were gone!

Revive Intensive Volumizing Eye Serum | Full Size $350
Supple and effective, this amazing eye serum visibly plumps, rebuilds the delicate eye area. It's heavenly! A bit too much comes out with one pump, which I apply in other sensitive areas around the contours of my nose and brows.

Alterna Caviar CC Cream | Full Size $25
CC Cream for hair? It seems a little overboard, but I have to admit that I am a wee bit obsessed with this leave-in styling product. The formula leaves hair luscious, uv protected  and exhibits a light, polished hold.

Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue | Full Size $140
Atelier has my heart! Every scent is smells like a spicy version of heaven! Rose Anonyme is a gorgeous cocktail of Turkish rose, spicy ginger, velvet oud, Indonesian patchouli, mystic papyrus and Somalian incense. When applied to the skin, the complexities are wonderfully complimented.

Lancer Lift Serum Intense | Full Size $275
Pure gold and stem cell recover complex blend together to deliver instant rejuvenating results. The serum contains an exclusive plant stem-cell compound that delivers firming and lifting effects to skin with electromagnetic gold supports skin's natural cycle. I've been using it for eight days and my complexion is extra glowy, despite the daily stresses of pollution and need for more zzz's!

Hourglass Cosmetics Film Noir Spectrum Mascara | Full Size $28
As a lover of Hourglass blushes, I was so excited to find this brand in my box! The conditioning formula adds length to lashes with a few swipes. I must admit I am a tad underwhelmed compared to other mascaras in my vanity which provide better volume, but still thrilled to sample this product!



Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up here.


No comments: