26 August 2013

Missoni Gold Turban Headband

Living Downtown, I push my way through the wind when I walk to work or happy hour. Think hair stuck to lips (I've given up on applying lip glaze before arrival) and constantly needing to replace victim umbrellas.


I love cashmere hats in late Fall and Winter-but would like something for days between when joining friends for cocktails at outdoor bars or on my terrace. There is something metropolitan chic about turban headbands. I love this gold band from luvluxx, which is crafted from Missioni sweater fabric. I'm definitely going to toss it into my carry-on before boarding our next long-haul plane to Prague and Budapest in November! Coupled with a few sprays of dry shampoo, I'll be good to go until refreshing at the hotel.



Image & Product- luvluxx.

No comments: