30 July 2013

Two Great Drugstore Finds


Isn't is great when you find salon quality products in drugstore brands? I recently discovered a few cheap thrills worth mentioning at the Duane Reade downstairs in my my apartment building:


Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo caught my attention as the price tag is less than five bones and claimed to compare to Bumble & Bumble's quality. The spray did not disappoint, my New York summer humidity laced locks came back to life with a few modest sprays. Think luscious sexy volume, even for fine haired gals like myself.

Drugstore dot com also carries the product. Purchase here.

Let's talk nails. I can't leave home without manicured fingers. I feel naked. I accept this as an issue with myself! With that being said, it's important that I keep the right grooming tools and a few easily applied polishes in my vanity for quick fixes between trips to the salon. Drawn to the hue and the word -complete- on the label (short cut included?), I decided to give Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in I Lilac You a chance. The angled brush works beautifully  two coats dry opaque . I lilac you, too.

Also available at Drugstore dot com.





Image credits- Dry Shampoo & I Lilac You.

No comments: