04 September 2013

Julep: September Loves



Julep's September offerings laced me with anticipation! I've been keen to switch-up my facial cleansing ritual to more gentle formulas sourcing natural skin nourishing ingredients. I swapped out my usual Boho Glam profile for the Modern Beauty which included the Bare Face cleansing oil and Blank Canvas mattifying face primer. To boot, I selected the Konjac sponge as an add-on. My box arrived yesterday and I immediately headed to the bathroom to try Bare Face.

Bare Face:
The Rosehip seed enhanced cleansing oil  is not only gentle and effective in removing make-up and dirt, but left my sensitive skin supple and glowy.

Konjac sponge:
The sponge compliments the cleansing oil well, exfoliating with tenderness. A small and  strong suction cup hook is included to aid in drying and keeping the sponge clean after washing.

Blank Canvas:
I applied my usual serum and moisturizing regime, then Blank Canvas. The primer proved to be excellent in keeping powder in place.

I'm hooked on all products and tempted to stock-up in the (sad) event that Julep only keeps them in stock for a few seasons.

Watch the demo video at Julep Beauty Buzz.

Purchase at Julep.

Image credit: Julep.com

No comments: