07 December 2012

Chuao Choclatier






I discovered Chuao Chocolatier through Birchbox. I was wee disappointed that they were currently out of stock and decided to order the bars direct. I selected the maple bacon, potato chip, salted chocolate crunch and fire cracker. The California-based shop had these puppies delivered to Manhattan in just a few days and well-packed with insulation to protect them.

My husband and I nibbled on the salted chocolate last night with a glass of wine and I have to say: this is some -good-chocolate. I brought some into the office and my colleagues are loving it. I think the next bar we'll open will be the maple bacon!


Psst...if you sign-up for their email list, they gift you a free bar with your order!

Image: Le Petit Monde, San Diego Half Marathon

No comments: