31 January 2008

May I suggest.....

Now I studied linguistics...and I earned my liberal arts degree (key word: liberal) at a crunchy West Coast university...As well I recognize that the United States does not have an official language- But, putting that all aside, I'd like to share with you:
(weak voice) "heelllo how are you?"
"well, thanks. how may i direct your call?"
(in a loud abrasive voice) "I NEED JOB!"
"okay sir, we're not hiring, thank you"
(calls back )
"hi how are you? I NEED JOB. I NEED JOB"
"Okay, sir. We're not hiring"
"I NEED JOB"
"We're not hiring"
"I NEED JOB"
"Sir, No job. No work. No Work"
"I NEED JOB"
"Bye"

Welcome to my awesome day, five days a week, 7 hrs a day

If someone is interested in obtaining a position outside of their NYC neighborhood, I would like to encourage them to consider a language school.

No comments: