15 January 2008

DEATH OF THE IBOOK???


Last night I settled down to gingerly sip a vodka/soda and catch up on the current situation in Kenya on CNN- suddenly the pug force was upon me.She jumped at my hands and coincidently...I spilled my beverage upon the keyboard. I lunged for a towel and frantically sponged up what I could.. This morning I turned on old faithful to check the weather...J.CREW leather boots....or Burberry rain boots? My keyboard was absolutely haywire. I expressed concern to Vadim who called me out, "Did you spill something on here???" I recalled the incident to him and we began trouble shooting...it seems that I may need to invest in a new computer- covertly utilizing his NYU student discount, no?

1 comment:

vadim said...

i too want a new computer! im sorry i failed at reviving it :(