30 April 2012

Hitched and Mooned!




I'd like to break my radio silence by announcing that we married just over two weeks ago! The weekend was absolutely grand- full of our favorite people, laughter, excellent food, dining, cake smashing into faces and libations. It's hard to pin down, but a few of my favorite moments were: my oldest flower girl declared, "I'm a cloud. We're all clouds. We're little clouds and you're a big cloud!" She also thought the bridesmaids were the sun:) As well, when I clumsily dropped a champagne glass and without missing a beat, the bridal party joked, "Mazel Tov!"

We hopped on a plane shortly after to spend a week in Venice, followed by a cruise where we explored several ports in Montenegro, Croatia and Greece! More photos to follow on my Flickr page (once I've finished Thank you notes, I'll upload)...


















Our adventure was amazing...I'm looking forward to a long and fruitful life with the most amazing man I've ever met! 

No comments: