09 June 2014

Discoveries: Birchbox Limited Edition Modern Mermaid Box

As a kiddo, Splash was one of my favorite movies, which makes me wonder if that is why I ended up choosing the South Street Seaport as my home base in New York!  Birchbox has introduced another fun limited edition box: Modern Mermaid! Clearly, I need this in my life!

***

Included in the Box:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Top Coat
It's my first rodeo with Anastasia products! This paraben free, waterproof lash top coat is perfect for a jumping off of the pier into the salty walter. I plan to use it on beach days, super humid days and rainy days.

Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant Absolue Travel Spray
Everything from Atelier smells amazing! This scent brings together citrusy lime, Moroccan cedrat juniper and mint for a beautiful, light scent.

Captain Blankenship Mermaid Mane Sea Salt Spray
With an infusion of organic rose oil, this spray not only adds a pretty scent to your 'do, but delivers a much needed texture and body to  fine hair. I love the packaging! I'm a total sucker for great packaging:)

Coola Liplux SPF 30 Original Formula
I take SPF very seriously! I'm a long distance from my several times weekly visits to the tanning booth. It's important to keep your kisser protected, too! As a  #fangirl of Coola sun care, I was so excited to find this balm in the box. It's mild, moisturizing and fantastic preventive care!

Ruffian Endless Summer Collection 
Inspired by the tropics, the trio includes a shimmery light slate (Blue Lagoon), Orchid (Endless Love) and soft bronze (Sahara). The collection is exclusive to Birchbox!  Check out my Instagram of Endless Love and Blue Lagoon.

Stephanie Johnson Mermaid Mirror
I must confess! I don't carry a compact mirror in my tote! I'm excited to jump on the bandwagon with this gorgeous iridescent Birchbox exclusive from designer Stephanie Johnson.

Vasanti Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil in Electric Navy 
 This pencil is genius! With a buttery, long lasting formula, smudging edge and built in sharpener- a gal couldn't ask for more.



No comments: