07 May 2014

Discoveries: Birchbox Limited Edition In Full Bloom Box





Birchbox rocked my socks off with their Limited Edition In Full Bloom Box! Although it's sold-out, you can purchase the products at Birchbox.

Included in the box:

The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream
This lovely cream blends into your skin with a velvety feel and features a heavenly floral scent. The packaging is so gorgeous, I love seeing it peeking out of my handbag.

Tocca Fragrance Roller Ball in Giulietta
Everything from Tocca smells so good! I'm a lover of the brand's hand creams and was excited to try the fragrances as well. Giulietta features soft floral notes with pink tulip, lilacs and lily of the valley. The scent is light enough to wear throughout the warmer seasons and in the office.

TokyoMilk Bon Bon Lip Balm in Rose Water
I love everything rose, and not just because I am a Rose! The flower provides amazing nourishing benefits to your skin. This lip balm is no exception with shea butter, aloe, subtle rose water flavor

Celia Wong Skin Care Anti-Aging Rose Serum Spray
Another rose! Featuring a beautiful rose-scented mist, the formula promises to plump fine lines, boost elasticity and restore dewiness. I haven't been using it long enough to speak to the plumping and elasticity, but the product does create a youthful dewy  appearance on my face. The one thing I had an issue with? The spritz or more of an aggressive squirt gun spray. It's possible it was a defect with my bottle, but it's not pleasant to spray in on your face. I've been applying with my palms.

Votivo Aromatic Travel Tin in Rush of Rose
A third rose! I cooed when I opened this travel-sized candle and took a breath. If you close your eyes, you'd think you were in a room full of freshly cut roses.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit
I already have this two-step ritual in my vanity, but was thrilled to procure a travel-sized bottle! With warm water, this purifying cleanser features chamomile and a muslin cloth to gently  polish skin. The consistency is incredibly luscious and leaves your skin feeling like you just stepped out of a spa.

Juara Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel
Inspired by Indonesian beauty recipes, this sulfate free shower gel features a trio of antioxidant-rich teas. The scent is light, but fills your bathroom with with a lingering gentle scent of jasmine.

Tenoverten Nail Lacquer in Spring
Luxe, five-free and chip resistant? Yes please! I love this vibrant pink which owns up to its promises. After a few days of wear, I began to feel that I prefer it for a toe color, rather an hands to make coordinating outfits a bit easier.

MAKE Satin Finish Powder Blush in Geisha
MAKE's packaging is so cute, I've been eyeing the products for some time. The satin blush is stunning on pale skin as well as paired with a touch of matte bronzer. Every girl looks lovely with a little pink flush, no?  Birchbox is currently offering Dusk on their website, however, you can find the Geisha hue at Barneys.








No comments: